26. november 2012

Privacy, Assignments and A Hangover.

Some time ago, when i started my blog, my plan was to have a social outlet. A place where i could speak my mind and don't care what anybody else thought. But now it has turned into a place for me to share what i'm doing, how i'm feeling and to some point, what i'm thinking.
In the beginning, this blog was supposed to be a place where i could write about stuff i didn't feel totally comfortable talking about. Stuff i didn't want to talk to anybody about, but stuff i needed to get off my chest so it didn't fill up my mind all day, everyday. I haven't written about a fight i had with a good friend, i haven't written a lot about my family and i haven't written a lot about my love life - if i even have one! Just because i feel like it's a bit too private and a bit too close to write it a place where basically the whole world can see. These are all things that i talk to my close friends about because sometimes i feel like they are the only ones i can turn to when i'm in the need to talk. And as some or all of you might know, it can be hard to talk about different things with your parents, because you don't want them to know everything in your life, but for me, it can also sometimes be hard to talk to my closest friends about some things. Maybe because i find it embarrassing, maybe because i have so many feelings connected to it that it can be hard just to get close to the subject or maybe because i don't want them to know.. It's not because they absolutely can't know because i haven't got anything against them knowing stuff, it's more because i can't get myself to talk about it a place where people, i don't want to know or don't know, is. If i have to say it, it has to be in private to only a couple of my closest friends..

I feel lucky to have as many friends as i have. And the fact that i have not only one person, but five persons just from my class, i feel like i can talk to about anything really. They don't judge me and they don't think bad of me whenever i express my feelings. I know that these persons wont go out and tell everybody that i don't like a certain person either because they have the same opinion as me or because they know i wouldn't go out and tell on them.
I'm not gonna put any names down because i don't wanna hurt anybody that isn't mentioned. But all in all i probably have about eight or nine close or really close friends and i just want to let them know that i love them and that i'm glad we have the relationship that we have. 

Now to the assignments part. In about a week, i'm starting to write this thing called SRP which stands for Studie Retnings Projekt. If you don't know, it's a HUGE assignment that you have to write to graduate. It is between 15 and 20 written pages and to tell the truth, i am both nervous and stressed out about it. Not only that, i have 4 biology assignments and two math assignments to hand in before i start on the SRP and on the side of that is the normal homework that also has to be done. Stress, stress and more stress...!

When i started this blog post i was at school feeling sick, like i had the entire day before.. Is it possible to have second day hangovers? Because i had a baaaad hangover this Sunday and i felt the same way just not so bad again. I have had a headache and nausea and it only got worse after finding paper/plastic in everything i ate or drank.. Disgusting.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar