12. november 2012

Almost out of school

I'm a senior at my school. That means i only have about 6 months left all in all.

Being a senior means, of course, being the oldest and most awesome! But it also means paying up. Last year i "only" had to pay for the school trip to Sofia. This year i have to pay for the hat you wear when you graduate, the truck we are going to drive in after graduation, the dress for my graduation, my prom dress, shoes, hair, make up, nails, limo ride, dinner at (probably) Hard Rock Cafe and now also (maybe) another school trip! I am poor before i graduate!
Luckily my parents have agreed to pay for the hat and maybe the truck ride too, but the rest of it is stuff i have to pay.

Last year it was about 3500 + allowance, but my parents paid most of it.
This year it will be much more! 500 for the hat, 750 for the truck, 3-400 for the dress, 500-1500 for the prom dress, 2-400 for the shoes, 350 for hair and make up, 4-500 for the nails, 5-700 for the limo ride, i do not know how much the dinner might be but the school trip will end up at about 1500. That is almost 4000 that i alone have to pay.. Good thing i get student grant.. Maybe i should get a job..?

The thing is, these last couple of years had been a real joy and i might have made some friendships that will last for a very long time, also after we are done in school. There are boys and girls in my class that i hope will stay my friends even after we have started our educations on universities and stuff like that. I am looking forward to some crazy parties and nights out. 

It's kinda sad to know it's all going to end this summer. All the parties at the school, all the fun times i've had at and after school and even though it wasn't the school that made those moments, but the people i was with, tall the memories are connected to the school and this summer, i will probably never come back to the school again..

I don't know what the point of this blog post is, but i just came to think about it and felt like writing about it.

One last thing - I am not a vary patient person. That is something i have come to know about myself. A have ordered something from England last week and i usually takes about 3-4 work days before it comes here, but it's been a week and i haven't seen anything. I really wanted it last Thursday, but the one package will probably first come tomorrow and the other one will probably first be here Thursday.. I want it now! :(

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar