7. marts 2013

My life right now..

I've just come to think a little..My life is actually pretty good right now. And now you are probably thinking "What's so good about it?" Well i'm going to tell you! Even if you didn't think that! ;)

For one thing, I've just ordered my dress for prom and i absolutely love it! I, like every other girl, had some pretty high standards for my dress. It had to be a pretty color that will look good on me, it could not be sent from another country than Denmark because of difficulty with the sizes and stuff and it also had to be a dress i could wear again and i found one.. Obviously, or else i wouldn't have ordered it.

Another thing is that i only have 38 real schooldays left before the exams and then i'm done. Totally done. I still don't know what to do afterwards but i think i will try to find a job and work for a year while i try to figure out what to study. 

This weekend is going to be pretty great. There should be a Fredagscafé but it got cancelled so now Iben and i are going to get some pizza and drink some wine together, maybe watch a movie, we haven't figured out the details yet. Saturday is my dads birthday and therefore i'm going to eat dinner with my family and after that i'm going to Pernille's 20th birthday party. Probably gonna get a bit tipsy!

Next Friday is a day i'm looking forward to too. It's the first time i'm going out to a bar in the city to drink and party and i actually find it kinda weird that i haven't been this excited about something like this before. The other times that i've been invited to a bar or something like that, i've never been excited about it and it always ends up with me not going. I don't know if it has been because of the other people who was invited, or i haven't had the money or i just didn't want to, but this time i am genuinely excited and i am looking forward to it! Also the Fredagscafé has been moved to this day so that is also a plus.

A third thing is that i have great friends. Not that i've just realized that, but i do. My friends are always there for me and even when we have our differences and get into a discussion it always works out again, one way or another. I really love and care for my friends and it is just great knowing, that they feel the same way too. Or at least some of them do.. But still! Family and friends is what is most important in my world. Which is also why i know that i'm gonna miss a hell of a lot of them when they all start their education or if they're going travelling and so on because even though we have those differences, it is what makes us who we are. 

It's late and i'm getting waaaaaay to poetic about this blog post so i'm going to bed now.. G'night! 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar