24. marts 2013

It's getting closer!

The prom is getting closer and closer.
I ordered my dress a couple of weeks ago, and it had to be imported from USA, which is why it took so long for them to ship it, but Wednesday i got a text saying my dress was in the post office.
I got so excited and happy. Thursday i picked it up and i could not wait to try it on even though i had to do tons of other things. I tried it on and sadly, it's a little too big. Luckily we know a female tailor who can sow the dress into my size.
Yesterday i was fooling around with my hair to figure out how to do it for prom and i think i got it down pretty much! I think it's gonna be something like this hair-do.


I'm still figuring out what kind of shoes to wear or if i need to buy some new ones, but i think it will be my nude heels.

The same day i got an order home from E.L.F cosmetics. It's really affordable and great quality considering the prize so it's always nice to get what you've ordered.
I also just ordered some more make up, a pair of sunglasses and some fashion tape for my prom dress so it wont fall down when i'm dancing at the prom from ASOS.I just can't help ordering stuff. Lately i've been a lot into lip stuff like lipsticks, lip glosses and lip liners. Don't know why but i really like it.

Friday i was at my last test before spring break and i don't know how to think it went. I mean, i answered all of the questions and had one hour left. Didn't want to screw it up so i just left.
Now i only need to do one last essay before my real break begins. Stupid danish teacher..

My plan for next week is:
Monday: Paint the guest room, go to movie night at Pernille's.
Tuesday: Work out..? I've got these work out movies that i've been wanting to try!
Wednesday: Go to Lyngby with my sister and mother for shopping
Thursday-Sunday: Home alone... What to do then? :)
Maybe have some friends over? Clean up my room.. Maybe.. I really don't know yet, all i know is that i have to take care of my sisters fish and bunny.. I'm probably gonna forget it..


Once again - I'm sorry for not posting! Last week was full of tests, the week before that was full of a lot of anger and stuff and i probably should tell you what it is all about, but i don't think it matters any more because of the tests..

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar