30. marts 2013

My spring break

Today I dropped off my dress at the tailors to get it fixed and luckily for me, she said that it could be done, so I'm very happy about that.

This morning Iben dropped by to pick up her books. We ate and talked and in the next couple of weeks we are going to make some trouble, as we always do! ;)

Yesterday Simon came by. It had kinda been a long time since we last saw each other so it was really nice to see him again. We watched some movies, ate pizza and talked a bit.

Wednesday I was out shopping with my sisters and my mom. We went to Lyngby where we looked around in shops like H&M, Fona, Pieces, Only, Vila and Magasin. In Magasin I got a dress which was on a great discount. It had went from 699 kr to 199 kr, so I couldn't say no to it. Also, my mon chose to buy it for me so I didn't actually spend any money. Then we went on Sunset for lunch and when we got home, my mom and sister made Easter dinner while I slept off a stupid headache.

I don't really feel like I've been doing anything this spring break but obviously I have.. :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar