9. april 2013

Prom among other things

We are getting closer and closer to prom and i don't really know what to expect from the entire day. Right now i think the dancing in Copenhagen, the dining and the ride to the school is going to be fun, but the party at the school is something i am a bit doubtful about. Mostly because the parties at the school have gradually gotten more boring and less people have been showing up. I think the reason is the fact that there is a lot of smokers on the school and it is no longer allowed to smoke on the schools premises so a lot of the students choose not to go to the parties, just because they can't smoke. Also i'd rather expect a lot less and be pleasantly surprised than being disappointed for making too high expectations.

My dress is still at the tailor's and i haven't heard anything from her yet, but as long as it gets done before next Saturday, i'm happy. I've just kinda counted on wearing my nude pumps with my dress but now i am looking at these babies:

I think they are really pretty and kinda special but i don't know if it is my style or something i will wear a whole lot. I don't wanna buy them just for this event, you know? They are 13,5 cm high, have a 5 cm plateau  and with a heel as thick as those, they should be pretty comfortable. Also, i love the color and i think they will fit my dress really nice. They are not too expensive, but i know that if i'm gonna buy them, it has to be soon so they can arrive on time. If you are interested in these shoes, you can buy them here

Remember when i talked about the trouble me and Iben probably were going to make? We kinda dyed her hair a crazy color and we have to do it again right before prom, because it is already kinda washed out. But we dyed her beautiful red hair, pink in the ends, like a dip-die. It was soooo pretty!!
This week we are going to dye my hair, because i'm not gonna have totally dark roots at my prom! :)
Next week i am going to the hairdresser to get a haircut. I think the last time i got one was in September, so my hair could probably use it. Even more because of the dyeing. When you bleach your hair it gets more damaged and dry than if you dye your hair any other color. Also, my hair is a bit too long for the hairdo i want to.

Recently i've ordered two new dresses that i am really exited to try on when they get here. I think they are really pretty and i've been eyeing one of them for a long time and when it was on a sale, i chose to buy it. Here they are:


They can be found here: dress 1 & dress 2

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar