29. oktober 2012

Things i have done and things i'm looking forward to

These last couple of weeks have been a mixture of all kinds of goods and bads and i wanna tell you about some of the things I've done and some of the things i'm looking forward to :)

The first thing is, i moved room!
This may not come as a surprise to some of you, but i moved into my sisters old room.

We started painting about 2 weeks ago and after 3 days, my room was totally moved! If it were up to me, it would probably have been going slower, but my parents were kinda in a rush because they wanted to move my little sister's room into my old room for a surprise.  
I love it! It has a bigger closet, new bed, pretty furniture and less space for me to mess up ;)

The next thing is, that one of my good friends held a birthday party where all the people from Langeland were invited. Of course not everyone could come, but the ones that showed up was ready to have a wild night and some of us had. I really enjoyed being with most of them and i was one of the people who had a great and wild night! I had planned to go home with one of the guys and we ended up being home at 5:30 in the morning! That was something i hadn't planned :D

The day before, i had been to a party at my gymnasium where Jokeren came and played. It was really awesome!

The weekend after, i was at a party with my cousins. Those parties always ends up with me being really drunk and getting sick, but this time was different :) I had to get up early the next morning so i chose to go home early and that resulted in not being able to drink as much :)

If i was thinking about doing this post chronologically, i would have put the thing about my room here because that is when it happened, in the vacation we had. At Thursday in the vacation i went home to Simon, the same guy i went home with after the party, to watch a movie, talk, anything really :)

Then we are up to this last weekend where i went to a dildo home party at Pernille's house and to another birthday/Langelands party at Schmidt's. The dildo party was so funny, but at the same time very exciting. I didn't buy anything, it was all very expensive and when you're saving for a new phone, you don't have 300-500 kr. to buy sex toys and stuff like that. I really didn't expect that we all would sit and listen carefully because it is a bit wierd having a woman come talk about such things and also we had been drinking quite a lot before she came, so i expected that i at least would be less serious but i really learned stuff and had fun :D
Now on to the birthday/Langelands party. Oh boy where to begin? We came to eat first - 5 course meal, tasted really good! Then my drinking began and all of a sudden i was really drunk. Like really, really drunk! There was some whine, tequila shots, champagne.. I don't know. I remember pretty much the entire night, like when i took off half of my dress so that we could make body tequila and while i was laying there in my bra and my dress hanging at my hips, pictures were taken. And not just one or to, but about 20. FUN! :D

This was also the nigh where you put your watches one hour back so all of a sudden, when you think it was 4, it was only 3 in the morning. I got home at 4:30 and when i woke up the next morning, i had one of the worst hangovers ever! But i didn't care, because with the memories from the night before, it was worth it! :D

Now on to the things i'm looking forward to!
Tomorrow i have a day off and i should probably use it to do something like my danish paper or cleaning the aquarium and maybe i will use some of the day on those things, but i am also going home to Simon and that is always a good thing and a thing i'm looking forward to :i

One of my best girlfriends are throwing a birthday party this Saturday and i am not ready at all, but i will be and i am looking forward to it!

I think that was all for now, but i'm not going to write another post if i forgot anything, so i apologize in advance if you feel like i have forgotten anything :) 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar