16. oktober 2012

Moving time!

Since my sister moved out of our house, it has been our plan to move me into her old room and to move my little sister into my room.
My big sister moved in August and we have just come around to paint and start to move my stuff.

The last couple of days have been used to paint my entire room and the hallway between the rooms. We fished the paint job yesterday and i'll tell you - i am very hot in a disposable paint suit.. NOT!

Then we put my new bed in the room and today we started to move everything else. So far we have moved the most important stuff, like my TV, clothes and make up.

What is still to be done is:
My desk needs to be sorted to see what to bring.
My night table stuff needs to be seen through
My loudspeakers needs to be moved
The stuff behind my door has to be moved
I have a bookshelf that needs to be emptied
I need to put another shelf into my closet because i need more space for the big collection of clothes i have
I have to empty some drawers
and the last thing is that i need to clean my other room so my sister can move in there.

This might don't seem like a lot and some of it isn't that bad, but you haven't seen my room.. It's really bad..

Some of the things takes like 5 sec but some of the other things can take an hour and i need to find a place for the things in the new room. It's a lot of work and luckily there is another day tomorrow where i hopefully can do the rest, because i don't feel like it right now! :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar