22. januar 2014

Working out

This is just going to be a quick blog post!

I have started working out since i got back from Lolland. I began going with my parents to outdoor crossfit and we went three times a week. I started in the ending of October and it is first now i have measured myself. I chose to measure because weight and BMI doesn't work well when you are gaining muscle mass, which i hopefully am. Muscles are heavier than fat so a person with a lot of muscles can weigh as much as an overweight person. BMI doesn't take muscles in consideration either.

I have also taken some pictures and there will hopefully be visible change in my body.

I measured a lot of different things to see if there will be any size difference after a couple more months.

Here are my measurements:
Arm: 25,5 cm
Chest: 86 cm
Below chest: 76,5 cm
Waist: 70 cm
Hip: 91 cm
Thigh: 54,5 cm
I am currently weighing 58,8 kg


Lately i have had a tendency, where i suck in my belly so it appears skinnier and my abs look more prominent. I don't even notice when i am doing it anymore, but in these pics i made an effort not to suck it in, so my true shape is showing.
I hope you want to follow my process! I already now notice a change in my face, where my face has gotten less round :) I am already happy with the results i am seeing but i am getting hooked on this crossfit thing and i know i can get bigger and better results! :) I will also point out that i am doing this not to lose weight, but to gain muscle mass. I want a booming beach body ;)
I am hoping to do one of these updates a week where i explain what we have been doing, it you want to try it at home. Every workout is an hour long and there is a lot of variation. At home you can choose just to do the exercises, but normally, we run a little bit to get the body warmed up.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar