14. januar 2013

Interesting facts!

I stumbled over a page called psychofactz.tumblr.com and got pretty amazed by some of their facts. 

Look at this!  


YES!! More chocolate for me!


My specialty is to sleep!


Wow! I did not see that coming!


That is kinda me? :)


So i should just eat an apple instead of drinking soda and coffee drinks?


No more red wine for me! But they obviously haven't tried drinking schnapps! 


Hmm.. Maybe that's why I have trouble sleeping?


My second language might be english, but my third is definitively sarcasm! 


Or maybe this is why I have trouble sleeping?


I think we all know that feeling!


Even if it sounds horrible? Because then i guess i'm in pretty good shape!


OH MY GOD! Why is it really so hard!? But really, who hasn't been discussing with themselves over what to wear?


Suddenly i'm starting to know why i always get so drunk!


Another good reason to eat more chocolate!


Oh really...?


I totally do and that was one of the reasons for making this blog. It's not healthy to bottle it up!


Music and sleep = <3


Soooo true!!


Well, normally when i sleep during the daytime it is by accident, but hey, if it's healthy!


Or maybe THIS is the reason why i have trouble falling asleep..? Or maybe a mixture?


And also my blogs birthday!!


Chocolate, chocolate, CHOCOLATE!! <3 Yes, i'm kinda a chocoholic! 

This tuesday is my blog's 1st birthday! Holy cow! Time has flewn by, and i really enjoy making these posts. Some really weird facts is that i apparently have readers all over the world and i have no idea how they found it, but i appreciate it! 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar