11. januar 2013

Education or shoes..?

Yesterday was filled with ups and downs. We had to go to this thing in the Bella Center that had something to do with education and careers.. I don't really know and didn't really care much about it.
The day started out with me thinking that i missed the bus because the new extra bus is a normal bus instead of the regular blue school bus, so when i saw a yellow bus driving by the end of my street, i turned on my heel and went back home to get driven.
When we got to the school and had to go with buses to the Bella Center, the buses were late and the school hadn't ordered enough because they were counting on the students to either be absent or that they were driving in there. The Bella Center was filled up with students and i didn't care much for any of the lectures so after collecting a couple of brochures from some of the stands, Mette and I left.. For me, who doesn't know what i want to do in my life, there was way too many opportunities and a lot of things could be interesting, but it would leave me more confused than i already am. For Mette, who already knows what she is going to do after school, there was really no reason to be there, because she already knew where and what she is going to study. 
Instead of running around in the Bella Center, we went to Strøget. It wasn't because we wanted to shop or buy a whole lot of things, but it was just nice to walk around and look at stuff with a great friend!
We started out at Baresso where we got a little bite to eat. We sat there for maybe an hour to an hour and a half and we just talked about everything and nothing. Sometimes it's just nice to be able to talk about whats on your mind without worrying about who might be listening.
After that we looked a shoes. Shoes, shoes and more shoes and wow! Some of the shoes was so amazing! But sadly i didn't buy any of them. My thought was then "I think i have too many shoes" but now that i think of it, you can never really get too many shoes, can you?
Mette ended up buying a bit of clothes and a nail polish while i only got some hair dye, so you can't really call it a shopping spree but it was nice! 
On my way home, we were either too early for one bus or too late for the other so i ended up waiting in the snow for half an hour before i got picked up by my mom.
When i got home there was a surprise waiting for me. Since i kinda ruined both my small school laptop and my larger home laptop i've been using my mothers small, slow laptop for everything, but when i got home, a brand new laptop had come for me. I already love it! I've only been playing around with it for a few hours, but it is great! It might take me some time to get used to it, because it has windows 8 and it is kinda weird..

But all in all it was a pretty good day!

Right now we're a bunch of people waiting to unwind for the day and have a couple of beers at Fredagscafé!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar