15. december 2012

SRP, dates, new nails and a little tip

So I need to be done with my SRP this wednesday and I have written 11 pages in the last couple of days. I'm so proud of myself! I am still missing the abstract, start, conclusion and the last question so I will definitely reach the 15 pages!


I had a couple of dates some days ago. One was a trip to the movies with Iben and the other was a sushi date with Mette. The movie date was really fun and cozy. We ate great food and had fun and the movie was actually quite good! The sushi date was sadly cancelled, but we are planing a new one cuz us girls need our sushi! ;) when Mette called me with the bad news about her not coming, I was already on my way so I went on, bought some Christmas presents and brought home sushi for myself. It was really good and I got it really cheap too! I ordered a lunch menu because it has 18 pieces and costs only 89 kr when it's after 16:30, but for some reason I got it for 69 kr! So cheap! Now I'm only needing Christmas gifts for my dad and four grandparents, if any of you have a suggestion of what I could buy, let me know because I'm at a loss.





I put on some new nailpolish today just to change it up. I'm wearing a navy blue on all of my fingers except my ring fingers which are black. They are all topped off with the matte top coat and on the black nails I went in and made some zebra stripes in black. Not very noticeable but very cool!





One basecoat, two coats of either the navy or the black, one coat of the matte finisher, black polish for the stripes. 


Now I got a tip for all those lovely fake blondes like me out there! Well, I am a blonde, just not this blonde!
A couple of months ago I bought the "a touch of silver" shampoo set. I did this because I felt like my hair was getting yellow and that is not something you want! You get a "twice a week brightening shampoo", a "daily conditioner" and a "daily shampoo" for the price of 8£ on the English amazon (here). I got a good amount of product. 200 ml pr container and 150 ml of the twice a week shampoo. The only thing i'm running out of is the conditioner, but i have a tendency to use way too much conditioner.
What you do is, you wash your hair with the twice a week shampoo as it says, twice a week and you keep it in for 5 minutes before rinsing it out. Then you apply the conditioner. On days where you wash your hair and aren't using the brightening shampoo, you use the daily shampoo and wash your hair as normal, afterwards you apply the conditioner. I've been using these products for some months now and I will say, they really work! Or at least for me it did. We all have different hair and I can't say how or if it will work on your hair. Now the thing about the brightening shampoo is that it is a purple shampoo and when I say purple, I mean very purple! It is a bit scary the first time you use it, but I will promise you that your hair won't get purple unless you overuse the brightening shampoo, so please don't do that ;)













You can see kinda how it colors my hair a bit purple, but it rinses right out. Even though it says it is for grey, white or plantinum blonde hair, it works great with a natural blonde color, it just removes the yellow tint that appers after a couple of weeks. You can also see the shampoo on my finger and the color of it so it is a bit scary first time you use it. 


I feel like this is a great product and I really works. If you don't want to pay that amount of money on shampoo I can totally understand you, it is just a tip if you don't want that yellow tint in your hair :)
By the way, now that we are talking about hair, mind is really growing out and since I have quite dark hair it looks kinda silly.. I know that I'm not going to color it again because my scalp did not like it. I had huge sores and they were disgusting! Maybe I'll get my hairdresser to do it when I have the money.. Or maybe I'll let it grow out.. What do you guys think?



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar