5. december 2012

I wont do it and you can't make me!

This Monday i had a P.E class where we did gymnastics. Like real gymnastics with jumps, cartwheels, trampolines and somersaults.
Now i don't know how many of you know the story of when i in about 7th or 8th class did a somersault on a yard trampoline, landed on my butt and swung my body so hard and fast that my tooth hit my knee and it was hit into my mouth. I still have that tooth now, but it has had a root canal and is practically dead inside. So when i had to do a somersault in P.E i physically panicked and refused to do it because i was afraid it could or would happen again.. Then people started saying things like "Come on, it's not so bad", "You can do it" and "Come on, just do it. It's not hard". It wasn't like i didn't want to do it, i was just so afraid of it happening again that i couldn't put my mind up to doing it. I felt so angry with myself because i couldn't get myself to do it that i had to leave the class. It annoyed me like hell that i couldn't do it, but at the same time i understood why. The pain and time i had put into that one tooth.. i don't want to relive it with another or even the same tooth. And even though i told the story to my teacher and to some of my classmates, they still tried to get me over the fear of doing a somersault, i just couldn't do it..



Now to an update. The trip to my summerhouse is on the roll and now people just need to say id they want to come or not. Right now we are six people who has accepted so we might as well fill two cars or at least be nine people in total so when the rest have decided, i need to find out who the others and i want to come and if they can come. I'm really looking forward to it and i hope that it will be successful. The thing is just, i don't know if i can stand some persons for an entire week.. 

Another update is that i got an iPhone! :D Finally! I've waited for so long to buy it and now, it's mine!!! :D



Today i'm gonna get the questions for my SRP and i really probably need to get started on it, but instead i'm going to the movies with Iben to see The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2. Well, actually we are going Thursday, not Wednesday, but still! We are going to have a great time with the movie and nachos and all good things that belongs with a trip to the movies! YES!


And Monday i'm going to Ballerup with Mette and hopefully Iben to go on a sushi date! I haven't had real sushi since i don't know.. It's been SO long! And were having really good running sushi! Can't wait! But i should probably start on my assignment pretty soon..!




Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar