12. december 2012

In a busy time

At the moment i'm writing a big assignment which really decides if i can graduate or not. The thing is just that i can't really take the assignment seriously. I've gotten too used to doing my assignments in the very last moment, instead of using the time that i have for it. If i had done any serious work, i would probably have gotten much further than i have, but instead of that, i've been surfing the internet, watching movies and just been laying around in my bed. I've just started watching old pixar and disney movies.  I love them! But i really should start writing something other than my blog.

Normally i feel stressed at this time of year because of the presents i need to buy, which i'm still 3 presents short of. This year i'm not stressed about anything.. Not even about the presents. I have too much time on my hands and at the same time, not enough.. Weird.



And now, instead of writing, i'm looking for a new years dress. I don't know if i need one, but it's nice to know what's out there just in case and this year i really want a affordable long dress! Right now i've found about 5 dresses that i like, but i don't know if i should buy one or not. Please help me!
If you are interested in any of these dresses, there are links under the pictures :)







Please let me know your opinion on which dress you like and might want me to buy :)

I've also spent time painting my nails. I love red nails for the holiday and really for any occasion. And recently i ordered a matte finisher from E.L.F. and i've been wanting to try it. So a couple of days ago i painted my nails red and finished them with the matte top coat and here it is! The camera doesn't really do the polish justice, because you can't really see that it's matte, but i think it's pretty in person :)



I did 3 coats of the red polish from Sally Hansen no. 570; Right Said Red and then one coat of the matte finisher. It definitely has a matte look to it, but it's a bit hard to see in pictures. I really like it!
I should probably get on with the non-writing..

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar