17. juni 2012

What have I been up to?

It's that day again. Sunday. The las day of the week, so I thought: "Hey! let's blog!" So I am gonna tell you what I've done this week while eating rhubarb cake with ice cream and watching Denmark beating Germany's ass in football :D

This monday was an exam day. Written math.. That is probably going to end in 00-02 if I am lucky..




Then after the exam, I had friends over for a dip in the pool, food and some movies :D
I had a fun and cozy time and I hope all of them did too :D The only one that stayed and slept was Mette and we chose to watch another movie when the others were gone. We saw 21 Jump Street - Great movie! 

Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday was more or less relaxing days where nothing really was done. Lazy me :P

Friday was a work day. I had planned to do a lot of things before, but all I did was shower, really.. When I got picked up from work I was told that y dad and my sister had had a fight about something totally stupid and it was while we had company. Dad was droven off to the airport to pick up my grandparents and some of their friends. My sister had walked out of the house and we weren't shure where she had gone to. My littlesister was alone with our guests because my mom needed to pick me up. The incident was not mentioned again and the night became quite good. 

Saturday - another work day, but my 4th last of them! After a long day, my sister picked me up and we talked about if the guests for this night had arrived. They had and we were to eat in the kitchen. We talked while eating and I found out that my sister and father had made up and they were going to look at apartments at Sunday. Durring that evening the signal for both TV and WIFI went and later on the water also went out. I had electricity all night tho! 

Sunday was my parents and sister in Copenhagen to look at apartments for my sister and I decided to make a spa day. I layed facial masks, showered, hair mask, body scrub, shaved my legs, filed my feet, and applied moisturizer all over. Seriously, I spent an hour and 15 mins in the bathroom and I loved it! :D Now I'm just chillin' in my bed watching the international match and hoping that we proceed to the next round :D

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar