29. maj 2012

TV Addict - Yeah that's me!

Okay so, I love watching series! Either on tv or on the internet. I love it so much I have made a "to watch" list, just to give you guys a picture.

This is my list:
Finished
- One Tree Hill

Watching
- The Big Bang Theory
- Awkward
- Glee
- Cake Boss
- Law and Order: Special Victims Unit
- Pretty Little Liars
- The Secret Life of the American Teenager

Waiting list
- Supernatural
- NCIS
- CSI: Miami
- CSI: LA
- CSI: NY
- Criminal Minds
- Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior
- Mythbusters
- 90210
- Scrubs
- The Mentalist
- Bones
- House
- Friends
- How I Met Your Mother
- Two and A Half Men
- Numb3rs
- Everybody Hates Cris
- Chuck
- The Nine Lives of Chloe King
- Lie To Me
- Castle
- True Blood
- The Lying Game
- Blue Mountain State
- The Good Wife
- White Collar
- Hope and Faith
- Dirty Jobs
- Game of Thrones
- What I Like About You
- Rules of Engagement
- Bleep My Dad Says

So this is really a lo of series and I have only finished one.. Yeah. Not that good.. 
But hey! I don't care! If there is a show you think will intrest me, then tell me and I will take a look :) But to all you girls out there, who loves Gilmore Girls, Orange County or Gossip Girl, forget it. I'm not even gonna try them, they have never interestet me when I have wached them on TV so that is not something for me. :)

A lot of the series that I am waching, are having a break and I'm really exited to have Pretty Little Liars and Awkward back, Glee has just gone off to yet another break, there is like 2 or 3 in every season and there is only 3 right now.. Soooo much waiting!



On a more serious note, I am really kinda choked over the earthquakes in Bulgaria, since it was only two months ago that I was there. And there have been so much distruction which is very sad. My thoughts goes to the people of the entire country. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar