25. marts 2012

School trip!

Okay, you guys are probably wondering why i'm still awake..

I am too excited for the school trip i'm going on! We are going to Sofia, Bulgaria for 5 days! We are leaving monday early morning at like 7 o'clock so we have to be at the airport at 5 in the freaking morning! :O

The worst thing is that I have to go to work tomorrow and i am going to be tired because i can't sleep, because i am too excited!

And you guys are probably thinking now: "Oh, she is going to Sunny Beach to party all night!" No, this is a school trip. I won't say that we aren't going to drink, because we are, but we are not going partying. We could get sent home for that.

I have packed almost everything. The only things i need is my compact, my birthcontrol pills, my ipod, which is charging, my cellphone, which is charging and someting i can rinse or clear my nails with - Strange habbit! o_0

I will try to see if i can go to sleep now, so goodnight. I will try to find out if i can blog on my trip so this will turn into a holliday diary of some kind :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar